21 September 2008

Score One For Our Side...

I haven't posted in awhile. I can barely stomach or comprehend what is going on in America. It's the Great Depression, only this time, we're gonna re-elect Hoover. What is there to say? How does one even begin to explain this? I hope I'm wrong, but then again, my motto has always been that "Hope Kills".

So anyway, came across this little story on CNN. It won't get much coverage, but it gave me a warm fuzzy, anyway. Why aren't American leftists doing this kind of thing? Sure, at Klan or neo-nazi rallies there are always "counter-protesters" usually outnumbering the right wing neanderthals, but THIS is something more. I know, some will say, what about free speech, etc.? Well... I don't have an answer for that. I just liked what happened here.

No comments: